Plum Nevada Side Panel Capri
To the Apache and the Navajo Indians, turquoise symbolizes hope and serves as a sign of protection and power! These capris, with new black side panels and detailed yellow stitching, are ready to put into action so you can show your strength! #PlumNevada #PlumCapri #Legging
Meet Our Model Madisyn
- Wearing a size Adult XS
- Height: 4'8"
- Fun Fact: She is a Groundhog baby! Her birthday is on Ground Hog's Day!
Constructed to Move with You
- Buy at least 2 garments if you plan on wearing them more than 2 days in a row. Spandex requires more than a day to dry.
- To retain maximum shape and flexibility, never twist or wring your garment when washing. Gently knead the garment and rinse with cold water.
- Do not use fabric softener as it can build up over time and reduce the ability of the fabric to breathe and manage moisture.
- To help your garment dry faster, roll it up in a clean, dry, light colored towel and squeeze.
- DO NOT use your garment as a swimsuit. The chemicals in a pool, and heat within a hot tub, will quickly destroy the fabric.
- Keep sunscreen away from your garment as it can stain light colored fabrics.
- Wash your garment after each use with mild detergent such as Woolite® or Dreft® to avoid the buildup of body oils. (Shampoo can be used if you are in a pinch)
- Do not dry your garment in the sun as it will bleach the color and toughen the fabric.
- Avoid rough surfaces and velcro from mats while wearing your garment as it can cause pilling, snagging and/or tearing.
- Garments that contain jeweling should be turned inside out and hand washed.