Plum NOLA Traditional Leotard
Get out your masquerade mask, pile on your Mardi Gras beads and have a blast parading down Canal Street in the French Quarter while listening to jazz music in our New Orleans-inspired leo. #PlumNOLA
1 matching scrunchie included with every leotard!
Meet Our Model Hezly
- Wearing a size Child M
- Height: 4'2"
- Fun Fact: Hezly's name is special (one of a kind). Her parents had the following rules when finding a name for her. It had to be unique, it had to be 5 letters long, it must start with H and end with Y so that it could follow her parents names, Henry and Heidy, and her younger brother Hanly.
Constructed to Move with You
- Buy at least 2 garments if you plan on wearing them more than 2 days in a row. Spandex requires more than a day to dry.
- To retain maximum shape and flexibility, never twist or wring your garment when washing. Gently knead the garment and rinse with cold water.
- Do not use fabric softener as it can build up over time and reduce the ability of the fabric to breathe and manage moisture.
- DO NOT use bleach or stain-removing products, as they may cause discoloration and color bleeding of the garment.
- To help your garment dry faster, roll it up in a clean, dry, light colored towel and squeeze.
- DO NOT use your garment as a swimsuit. The chemicals in a pool, and heat within a hot tub, will quickly destroy the fabric.
- Keep sunscreen away from your garment as it can stain light colored fabrics.
- Wash your garment after each use with mild detergent such as Woolite® or Dreft® to avoid the buildup of body oils. (Shampoo can be used if you are in a pinch)
- Do not dry your garment in the sun as it will bleach the color and toughen the fabric.
- Avoid rough surfaces and velcro from mats while wearing your garment as it can cause pilling, snagging and/or tearing.
- Garments that contain jeweling should be turned inside out and hand washed.