Plum Indigo Sport Top
Keep your workout on point with the Back to Basics sport top which is perfect for everyday needs. Feel free to contact us to bling or personalize your sport top! The sport top features Plum’s comfy, sport elastic band which bends and expands freely with every move. #PlumSportTop #PlumBacktoBasics #PlumIndigo
Meet Our Model Hannah
- Wearing a size Adult Small
- Height: 5'3"
- Fun Fact: She is a nature enthusiast and a lover of all creatures! She loves exploring outdoors, hanging with friends and going to the beach!
Constructed to Move with You
- Buy at least 2 garments if you plan on wearing them more than 2 days in a row. Spandex requires more than a day to dry.
- To retain maximum shape and flexibility, never twist or wring your garment when washing. Gently knead the garment and rinse with cold water.
- Do not use fabric softener as it can build up over time and reduce the ability of the fabric to breathe and manage moisture.
- DO NOT use bleach or stain-removing products, as they may cause discoloration and color bleeding of the garment.
- To help your garment dry faster, roll it up in a clean, dry, light colored towel and squeeze.
- DO NOT use your garment as a swimsuit. The chemicals in a pool, and heat within a hot tub, will quickly destroy the fabric.
- Keep sunscreen away from your garment as it can stain light colored fabrics.
- Wash your garment after each use with mild detergent such as Woolite® or Dreft® to avoid the buildup of body oils. (Shampoo can be used if you are in a pinch)
- Do not dry your garment in the sun as it will bleach the color and toughen the fabric.
- Avoid rough surfaces and velcro from mats while wearing your garment as it can cause pilling, snagging and/or tearing.
- Garments that contain jeweling should be turned inside out and hand washed.