Plum Milky Way Sport Mesh Flip Side Racerback Leotard
With the coolest leotard in the galaxy, be the shooting star in everyone’s life by shining brighter than the stars you will be wearing! #PlumMilkyWay #PlumFlipSide #Leotard #PlumRacerback
Meet Our Model Jordyn
• Wearing a size Adult Small
• Height: 5’2”
• Fun Fact: She loves to dance and draw in her free time.
Constructed to Move with You
Solid: 80% Nylon 20% Spandex
Print: 80% Polyester 20% Spandex
Mesh: 85% Nylon 15% Spandex
- Buy at least 2 garments if you plan on wearing them more than 2 days in a row. Spandex requires more than a day to dry.
- To retain maximum shape and flexibility, never twist or wring your garment when washing. Gently knead the garment and rinse with cold water.
- Do not use fabric softener as it can build up over time and reduce the ability of the fabric to breathe and manage moisture.
- DO NOT use bleach or stain-removing products, as they may cause discoloration and color bleeding of the garment.
- To help your garment dry faster, roll it up in a clean, dry, light colored towel and squeeze.
- DO NOT use your garment as a swimsuit. The chemicals in a pool, and heat within a hot tub, will quickly destroy the fabric.
- Keep sunscreen away from your garment as it can stain light colored fabrics.
- Wash your garment after each use with mild detergent such as Woolite® or Dreft® to avoid the buildup of body oils. (Shampoo can be used if you are in a pinch)
- Do not dry your garment in the sun as it will bleach the color and toughen the fabric.
- Avoid rough surfaces and velcro from mats while wearing your garment as it can cause pilling, snagging and/or tearing.
- Garments that contain jeweling should be turned inside out and hand washed.