Plum Plum-Man Sport Mesh Flip Side Racerback Leotard
It’s OH-MAZING! A fresh and bright take on a classic, the “Plum-Man” leotard will help you find your way through any maze, even if you have ghosts chasing you! #Plum-Man #PlumFlipSide #PlumRacerback #Leotard
Meet Our Model Karma
• Wearing a size Adult Small
• Height: 5'2”
• Fun Fact: She can speak different languages including Japanese!
Constructed to Move with You
Print: 80% Polyester 20% Spandex
Mesh: 85% Nylon 15% Spandex
Solid: 80% Nylon 20% Spandex
Trim: 80% Nylon 20% Spandex
- Buy at least 2 garments if you plan on wearing them more than 2 days in a row. Spandex requires more than a day to dry.
- To retain maximum shape and flexibility, never twist or wring your garment when washing. Gently knead the garment and rinse with cold water.
- Do not use fabric softener as it can build up over time and reduce the ability of the fabric to breathe and manage moisture.
- DO NOT use bleach or stain-removing products, as they may cause discoloration and color bleeding of the garment.
- To help your garment dry faster, roll it up in a clean, dry, light colored towel and squeeze.
- DO NOT use your garment as a swimsuit. The chemicals in a pool, and heat within a hot tub, will quickly destroy the fabric.
- Keep sunscreen away from your garment as it can stain light colored fabrics.
- Wash your garment after each use with mild detergent such as Woolite® or Dreft® to avoid the buildup of body oils. (Shampoo can be used if you are in a pinch)
- Do not dry your garment in the sun as it will bleach the color and toughen the fabric.
- Avoid rough surfaces and velcro from mats while wearing your garment as it can cause pilling, snagging and/or tearing.
- Garments that contain jeweling should be turned inside out and hand washed.