Plum Cares Storm Surfer Flip Side Leotard
“Storm Surfer portrays the skill of making the best outcome of any situation,” as described by the designer of this one-of-a-kind flip side leotard. Designed by Kyla Dooley of Delta, British Columbia, the winner of the 2017 Promote Positivity Leo Design Contest, this leo inspires us to ride the wave of positivity and feel that you can overcome any obstacle! Proceeds go to Plum’s Scholarship Fund. #PlumStormSurfer #PlumCares #PlumFlipSide #PlumPositivity
$5.00 from each purchase of the Storm Surfer Leo will be designated toward funding the Plum Cares Academic Scholarship (PCAS).
1 matching scrunchie included with every leotard!
Meet Our Model Lauren
- Wearing a size Adult S
- Height: 5'2"
- Fun Fact: One of her favorite things to do in the summertime, outside of practicing at the gym, is relaxing at the beach!
Constructed to Move with You
- Buy at least 2 garments if you plan on wearing them more than 2 days in a row. Spandex requires more than a day to dry.
- To retain maximum shape and flexibility, never twist or wring your garment when washing. Gently knead the garment and rinse with cold water.
- Do not use fabric softener as it can build up over time and reduce the ability of the fabric to breathe and manage moisture.
- To help your garment dry faster, roll it up in a clean, dry, light colored towel and squeeze.
- DO NOT use your garment as a swimsuit. The chemicals in a pool, and heat within a hot tub, will quickly destroy the fabric.
- Keep sunscreen away from your garment as it can stain light colored fabrics.
- Wash your garment after each use with mild detergent such as Woolite® or Dreft® to avoid the buildup of body oils. (Shampoo can be used if you are in a pinch)
- Do not dry your garment in the sun as it will bleach the color and toughen the fabric.
- Avoid rough surfaces and velcro from mats while wearing your garment as it can cause pilling, snagging and/or tearing.
- Garments that contain jeweling should be turned inside out and hand washed.