Plum Marrakesh Side Panel Short
Zellige tiles, the lovely traditional Moroccan art form, uses hundreds of thousands of small, colorful tiles to create beautiful, unique patterns and can be found all throughout the famous city of Marrakesh. These shorts, with new black side panels and detailed stitching, feature a stunning, whimsical print of purples, blues, and pinks! #PlumMarrakesh #PlumShort
Meet Our Model Hadassah
- Wearing a size Adult XS
- Height: 5'1"
- Fun Fact: She loves thrilling rides, especially roller coasters!
Constructed to Move with You
- Buy at least 2 garments if you plan on wearing them more than 2 days in a row. Spandex requires more than a day to dry.
- To retain maximum shape and flexibility, never twist or wring your garment when washing. Gently knead the garment and rinse with cold water.
- Do not use fabric softener as it can build up over time and reduce the ability of the fabric to breathe and manage moisture.
- To help your garment dry faster, roll it up in a clean, dry, light colored towel and squeeze.
- DO NOT use your garment as a swimsuit. The chemicals in a pool, and heat within a hot tub, will quickly destroy the fabric.
- Keep sunscreen away from your garment as it can stain light colored fabrics.
- Wash your garment after each use with mild detergent such as Woolite® or Dreft® to avoid the buildup of body oils. (Shampoo can be used if you are in a pinch)
- Do not dry your garment in the sun as it will bleach the color and toughen the fabric.
- Avoid rough surfaces and velcro from mats while wearing your garment as it can cause pilling, snagging and/or tearing.
- Garments that contain jeweling should be turned inside out and hand washed.