Plum Frosted Lace Cross-Back Leotard
“Let it GO, let it GO!” This Frozen-inspired leotard will have you feeling like an ice princess! Wintery tones mixed with lace and flowers make for an elegant leotard that will instill grace and poise. The delicate, cross-back detail adds just a touch of surprise and intricacy to this sweet and regal leotard! #PlumFrostedLace #PlumCrossBack #Leotard
1 matching scrunchie included with every leotard!
Meet Our Model Delaney
- Wearing a size Child Large
- Height: 4'8"
- Fun Fact: She loves learning about and interacting with exotic animals especially dolphins, sloths, sea turtles, and tigers. She hopes to one day become a marine biologist or exotic animal veterinarian and help with the effort of animal conservation.
Constructed to Move with You
- Buy at least 2 garments if you plan on wearing them more than 2 days in a row. Spandex requires more than a day to dry.
- To retain maximum shape and flexibility, never twist or wring your garment when washing. Gently knead the garment and rinse with cold water.
- Do not use fabric softener as it can build up over time and reduce the ability of the fabric to breathe and manage moisture.
- DO NOT use bleach or stain-removing products, as they may cause discoloration and color bleeding of the garment.
- To help your garment dry faster, roll it up in a clean, dry, light colored towel and squeeze.
- DO NOT use your garment as a swimsuit. The chemicals in a pool, and heat within a hot tub, will quickly destroy the fabric.
- Keep sunscreen away from your garment as it can stain light colored fabrics.
- Wash your garment after each use with mild detergent such as Woolite® or Dreft® to avoid the buildup of body oils. (Shampoo can be used if you are in a pinch)
- Do not dry your garment in the sun as it will bleach the color and toughen the fabric.
- Avoid rough surfaces and velcro from mats while wearing your garment as it can cause pilling, snagging and/or tearing.
- Garments that contain jeweling should be turned inside out and hand washed.