Plum Born To Tumble Cross-Back Flip Side Leotard
Our Plum Cares leo for the season that contributes to the Plum Cares Academic Scholarship. Leap, love, tumble, flip all day and all night. If you love your sport, there is nothing that expresses it enough then this leo! #PlumBornToTumble #PlumSlumberland #PlumFlipSide #PlumCares #PlumCrossBack
1 matching scrunchie included with every leotard!
Meet Our Model Olivia
- Wearing a size AXS
- Height: 5'
- Fun Fact: Her favorite color is yellow and when she isn't doing gymnastics, she loves to ride her zip line, and play both video and board games. Olivia also loves watching DWTS!
Constructed to Move with You
Solid: 80% Nylon 20% Spandex
Print: 80% Polyester 20% Spandex
- Buy at least 2 garments if you plan on wearing them more than 2 days in a row. Spandex requires more than a day to dry.
- To retain maximum shape and flexibility, never twist or wring your garment when washing. Gently knead the garment and rinse with cold water.
- Do not use fabric softener as it can build up over time and reduce the ability of the fabric to breathe and manage moisture.
- DO NOT use bleach or stain-removing products, as they may cause discoloration and color bleeding of the garment.
- To help your garment dry faster, roll it up in a clean, dry, light colored towel and squeeze.
- DO NOT use your garment as a swimsuit. The chemicals in a pool, and heat within a hot tub, will quickly destroy the fabric.
- Keep sunscreen away from your garment as it can stain light colored fabrics.
- Wash your garment after each use with mild detergent such as Woolite® or Dreft® to avoid the buildup of body oils. (Shampoo can be used if you are in a pinch)
- Do not dry your garment in the sun as it will bleach the color and toughen the fabric.
- Avoid rough surfaces and velcro from mats while wearing your garment as it can cause pilling, snagging and/or tearing.
- Garments that contain jeweling should be turned inside out and hand washed.