Plum Constellation Station Face Covering
NO RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
Reach for the stars! In this intergalactic-themed face cover, your power and potential have no limit! Be inspired to be out of this world!
This is a 3-in-1! Use as a scarf, face covering, or headband!
Disclaimer: Our fabric Face Coverings are designed for consumer, non-medical purposes only. They are not designed to be or replace any medical-grade PPE (Personal Protective Equipment). Please remember that the use of face masks are not intended to replace other recommended measures to stop the community spread of Coronavirus, such as social distancing, washing your hands, and refraining from touching your face.
• Circumference: 16”
• Length: 8.5”
• Circumference: 19.75”
• Length: 11”
Constructed to Move with You
- Buy at least 2 garments if you plan on wearing them more than 2 days in a row. Spandex requires more than a day to dry.
- To retain maximum shape and flexibility, never twist or wring your garment when washing. Gently knead the garment and rinse with cold water.
- Do not use fabric softener as it can build up over time and reduce the ability of the fabric to breathe and manage moisture.
- DO NOT use bleach or stain-removing products, as they may cause discoloration and color bleeding of the garment.
- To help your garment dry faster, roll it up in a clean, dry, light colored towel and squeeze.
- DO NOT use your garment as a swimsuit. The chemicals in a pool, and heat within a hot tub, will quickly destroy the fabric.
- Keep sunscreen away from your garment as it can stain light colored fabrics.
- Wash your garment after each use with mild detergent such as Woolite® or Dreft® to avoid the buildup of body oils. (Shampoo can be used if you are in a pinch)
- Do not dry your garment in the sun as it will bleach the color and toughen the fabric.
- Avoid rough surfaces and velcro from mats while wearing your garment as it can cause pilling, snagging and/or tearing.
- Garments that contain jeweling should be turned inside out and hand washed.