Plum Here Comes The Sun Asymmetrical Traditional Leotard
Final Sale. No Returns or Exchanges
“The inspiration for Here Comes The Sun originated from the idea that even on cloudy days, the sun is always waiting to come out,” as described by the designer, Anna Yankee of Freeport, Maine. This design illustrates the power of finding the sunshine and the light when things seem dark and challenging. Plum felt that the message of this design was so strong, that we decided to make it in TWO exciting styles; a Flip Side and an Asymmetrical Traditional. Proceeds go to Plum’s Scholarship Fund. #PlumHereComesTheSun #PlumCares #PlumAsymmetrical #PlumPositivity
$5.00 from each purchase of the Here Comes The Sun Asymmetrical Traditional Leo will be designated toward funding the Plum Cares Academic Scholarship (PCAS).
1 matching scrunchie included with every leotard!
Meet Our Model Caroline
- Wearing a size Child L
- Height: 4'5"
- Fun Fact: She's known as 'Steven' at her gym because there are 2 Caroline's on her level! Her coach came up with nicknames for both girls, so now they're known as 'Steven' and 'Barry'!
Constructed to Move with You
Print: 80% Polyester 20% Spandex
Trim: 80% Nylon 20% Spandex
- Buy at least 2 garments if you plan on wearing them more than 2 days in a row. Spandex requires more than a day to dry.
- To retain maximum shape and flexibility, never twist or wring your garment when washing. Gently knead the garment and rinse with cold water.
- Do not use fabric softener as it can build up over time and reduce the ability of the fabric to breathe and manage moisture.
- DO NOT use bleach or stain-removing products, as they may cause discoloration and color bleeding of the garment.
- To help your garment dry faster, roll it up in a clean, dry, light colored towel and squeeze.
- DO NOT use your garment as a swimsuit. The chemicals in a pool, and heat within a hot tub, will quickly destroy the fabric.
- Keep sunscreen away from your garment as it can stain light colored fabrics.
- Wash your garment after each use with mild detergent such as Woolite® or Dreft® to avoid the buildup of body oils. (Shampoo can be used if you are in a pinch)
- Do not dry your garment in the sun as it will bleach the color and toughen the fabric.
- Avoid rough surfaces and velcro from mats while wearing your garment as it can cause pilling, snagging and/or tearing.
- Garments that contain jeweling should be turned inside out and hand washed.