Plum Here Comes The Sun Flip Side Leotard
Final Sale. No Returns or Exchanges
“The inspiration for Here Comes The Sun originated from the idea that even on cloudy days, the sun is always waiting to come out,” as described by the designer, Anna Yankee of Freeport, Maine. This design illustrates the power of finding the sunshine and the light when things seem dark and challenging. Plum felt that the message of this design was so strong, that we decided to make it in TWO exciting styles; a Flip Side and an Asymmetrical Traditional. Proceeds go to Plum’s Scholarship Fund. #PlumHereComesTheSun #PlumCares #PlumFlipSide #PlumPositivity
$5.00 from each purchase of the Here Comes The Sun Flip Side Leo will be designated toward funding the Plum Cares Academic Scholarship (PCAS).
1 matching scrunchie included with every leotard!
Meet Our Model Brianna
- Wearing a size Child L
- Height: 4’8”
- Fun Fact: She was a member of the USA Gymnastics TOPs diamond team at age 7 and qualified for USA Gymnastics TOPs B camp the following year at age 8, as well as level 4 NJ bar state champion!
Constructed to Move with You
Solid: 80% Nylon 20% Spandex
Print: 80% Polyester 20% Spandex
Trim: 80% Nylon 20% Spandex
- Turn garment inside out when washing.
- Machine wash or hand wash using mild liquid detergent.
- Wash on short cycle in cold water.
- Hang dry immediately after washing.
- Avoid rough surfaces and velcro from mats while wearing your garment as it can cause pilling, snagging and/or tearing.
- Soak, bleach or use strong detergent or softener.
- Iron, dry clean or place in the dryer.
- Dry your garment in the sun as it will bleach the color and toughen the fabric.
- Use your garment as a swimsuit. The chemicals in a pool, and heat within a hot tub, will quickly destroy the fabric.