Plum Nevada Side Panel Capri
Final Sale. No Returns or Exchanges
To the Apache and the Navajo Indians, turquoise symbolizes hope and serves as a sign of protection and power! These capris, with new black side panels and detailed yellow stitching, are ready to put into action so you can show your strength! #PlumNevada #PlumCapri #Legging
Meet Our Model Madisyn
- Wearing a size Adult XS
- Height: 4'8"
- Fun Fact: She is a Groundhog baby! Her birthday is on Ground Hog's Day!
Constructed to Move with You
Solid: 80% Nylon 20% Spandex
Print: 80% Polyester 20% Spandex
- Turn garment inside out when washing.
- Machine wash or hand wash using mild liquid detergent.
- Wash on short cycle in cold water.
- Hang dry immediately after washing.
- Avoid rough surfaces and velcro from mats while wearing your garment as it can cause pilling, snagging and/or tearing.
- Soak, bleach or use strong detergent or softener.
- Iron, dry clean or place in the dryer.
- Dry your garment in the sun as it will bleach the color and toughen the fabric.
- Use your garment as a swimsuit. The chemicals in a pool, and heat within a hot tub, will quickly destroy the fabric.