Plum Sedona Racerback Leotard
The great city of Sedona, Arizona can be easily recognized by it’s steep canyons and whimsical vortex’s that draw tourists there every year! This sleek, racerback leotard is an hommage to the rocky peaks and plateaus that make Sedona so special! Wear it with confidence! #PlumSedona #PlumRacerback #Leotard
1 matching scrunchie included with every leotard!
Constructed to Move with You
- Turn garment inside out when washing.
- Machine wash or hand wash using mild liquid detergent.
- Wash on short cycle in cold water.
- Hang dry immediately after washing.
- Avoid rough surfaces and velcro from mats while wearing your garment as it can cause pilling, snagging and/or tearing.
- Soak, bleach or use strong detergent or softener.
- Iron, dry clean or place in the dryer.
- Dry your garment in the sun as it will bleach the color and toughen the fabric.
- Use your garment as a swimsuit. The chemicals in a pool, and heat within a hot tub, will quickly destroy the fabric.