- Turn garment inside out when washing.
- Machine wash or hand wash using mild liquid detergent.
- Wash on short cycle in cold water.
- Hang dry immediately after washing.
- Avoid rough surfaces and velcro from mats while wearing your garment as it can cause pilling, snagging and/or tearing.
- Soak, bleach or use strong detergent or softener.
- Iron, dry clean or place in the dryer.
- Dry your garment in the sun as it will bleach the color and toughen the fabric.
- Use your garment as a swimsuit. The chemicals in a pool, and heat within a hot tub, will quickly destroy the fabric.