Updated Returns Procedure is effective 1 November 2016.
RETURNS PROCEDURETo return any eligible* item, simply request a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number using the Order Lookup form below
- Enter the email associated with the order
- Enter the order number
- Scroll down to see the order details
- Follow the prompts
- Check your RMA request and subsequent confirmation carefully. We are unable to make any edits to the return once it has been processed.
Once your RMA request is approved, you will receive a confirmation email that includes the RMA number, return instructions, and for US orders - one pre-paid return label (one return label per order only; valid 2 weeks from the issue date). Please note: We are not able to provide pre-paid return postage for international orders at this time.
All returns should be sent to:
Plum Practicewear: RETURNS
PO Box 1466
Union, NJ 07083
All returns must be sent via USPS. We no longer accept returns via UPS, FedEx or any carrier other than USPS. Please be aware, any packages sent via these carriers to our PO Box will not be accepted. Plum Practicewear will not be held responsible for packages not received that were sent via carrier other than USPS.
If you chose to return the package with your own label, please ensure that the shipping method you chose includes a tracking number.
- Plum Practicewear will not be held responsible for packages not received if no tracking information is available.
- Plum Practicewear will not reimburse for return shipping costs if something other than our shipping label is used for the return.
- One pre-paid return label is provided is for US purchases only. We are unable to pay for return postage on international returns at this time.
- We will provide one pre-paid label per order; any additional return postal costs will be the responsibility of the the customer.
- Pre-paid return label provided is valid for 2 weeks from issue date only.
- Plum Practicewear will not extend expiration of pre-paid return labels.
- Plum Practicewear will not reimburse for return shipping if something other than our shipping label is used for the return.