Return Policy is effective 1 July 2016.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, Plum Practicewear will accept customer returns provided they meet the following criteria:
- Product(s) are stock items (ie. no special order* or customized* items)
- Product(s) was purchased directly from plumpracticewear.com
- Product(s) must be unworn, unwashed, with all tags attached in their original position and condition
If returns do not meet this criteria, Plum Practicewear will not accept the return. You will be contacted with the choice of 1) recycling the leo; or 2) have the item returned to you at your expense.
Due to the nature of our limited edition products, we cannot offer exchanges or hold items for exchange for style or size.
If you wish a different size or style than ordered, please return the item to us for a refund/credit and place a new order on plumpracticewear.com to ensure you get the style and size needed.
Items received by Plum Practicewear within:
- 30 days of purchase are eligible for Refund, Plum Credit or Replacement as outlined below
- 31-90 days of purchase are eligible for Plum Credit only as outlined below
Returned products received by Plum Practicewear within 30 days of the purchase date may be refunded the purchase price (less shipping costs) when 'Refund' is requested in the RMA Request.
Plum will issue refunds within three (3) business days after receiving the item to the credit/debit/gift card used at time of original purchase. Shipping costs will not be included in the refund.
Returned products received by Plum Practicewear within 90 days of the purchase date will be credited via eGiftCard for the amount of original purchase (less shipping costs) when "Store Credit via eGiftCard' requested in the RMA Request.
Plum will issue an eGiftCard (valid for 6 months from issue date) in the amount of original purchase within three (3) business days after receiving the item. Shipping costs will not be included in the credit.
Manufacture Defect or Plum Error
Replacements will be made due to manufacturer defect or Plum error only, if they are received by Plum Practicewear within 30 days of the purchase date. A replacement item will be sent within three (3) days of Plum receiving the return of the damaged/incorrect item. Please remember our products are limited edition and a replacement is not always possible.
* Special orders are made to customer's specifications and can not be returned except in the case of a manufacturer defect. Stock items ordered with customizations (ie. bling, embroidery, etc.) are considered special orders.
All returns require an approved RMA Request to be processed as outlined above.
- Any item(s) eligible for return received by Plum Practicewear without an approved RMA will be returned for Credit only.
- Any item(s) eligible for return received by Plum Practicewear without an approved RMA may take up to 10 business days to process.
- Check your RMA request and subsequent confirmation carefully.
We are unable to make any edits to the return once it has been processed.
Please see the RMA Request page for details
If you have any questions regarding the above policies and procedures, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org