Return Policy is effective 1 July 2016.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, Plum Practicewear will accept customer returns provided they meet the following criteria:
- Product(s) are stock items (ie. no special order* or customized* items)
- Product(s) was purchased directly from plumpracticewear.com
- Product(s) must be unworn, unwashed, with all tags attached in their original position and condition
Returned products received by Plum Practicewear within 30 days of the purchase date will be refunded the purchase price. Plum will issue refunds within three (3) business days after receiving the item to the credit/debit/gift card used at time of original purchase. Shipping costs will not be included in the refund.
Returned products received by Plum Practicewear between 31 - 90 days after purchase, will be issued an eGiftCard for the amount of original purchase within three (3) business days after receiving the item . Shipping costs will not be included in the credit.
Due to the nature of our limited edition products, we cannot offer exchanges or hold items for exchange.
If you wish a different size or style than ordered, please return the item to us for a refund/credit and place a new order on plumpracticewear.com to ensure you get the style and size needed.
Replacements will be made due to manufacturer defect or Plum error only if they are received by Plum Practicewear within 90 days of the purchase date. A replacement item will be sent within three (3) days of Plum receiving the return of the damaged/incorrect item. Please remember our products are limited edition and an exchange is not always possible.
* Special orders are made to customer's specifications and can not be returned except in the case of a manufacturer defect. Stock items ordered with customizations (ie. bling, embroidery, etc.) are considered special orders.
**All returns require an RMA to be processed.**
Please see the RMA Request page for details - - follow the link or:
1. Go to www.plumpracticewear.com.
2. Click on Customer Service; then click on RMA Request
3. Follow instructions to request an RMA#.
Plum Practicewear will not reimburse for return shipping if something other than our shipping label is used for the return.
If you have any questions regarding the above policies and procedures, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org