As the coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to impact our world, keeping our customers, employees, and neighbors safe is our first priority.
Our hearts and thoughts go out to the individuals who have been affected by the coronavirus and we appreciate the healthcare specialists, local officials, and governments around the world who are collaborating to protect our loved ones.
What we are doing:
- We are following the guidelines and recommendations from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) closely.
- Our products are American-made and are packaged individually in plastic upon completion which reduces the risk of the virus being transmitted across fabric.
- Plum’s distribution team is utilizing gloves during the pick-and-pack/shipping process and we have increased the frequency of sanitization of surfaces in our manufacturing, warehousing, and office facilities.
- Plum’s social media channels will be free of coronavirus verbiage to reduce the stress on our customers, especially children, and provide a positive environment for them to engage in. We DO ask that you, as parents/caregivers, discuss the importance of this matter on your own terms.
- Orders that are placed through our website are shipping daily. Delivery delays may occur in the future if the services of the United States Postal Service, FedEx and/or UPS are disrupted in any way.
We are here to answer any question that you might have @ firstname.lastname@example.org
Stay well and healthy.
Managing Partner, Plum Practicewear