Plum Teamwear Competitive Short
The Raven Competition Shorts
The Raven Competition Shorts make the perfect addition to any competitive outfit. These shorts have a 2-inch inseam and now include new, even softer fabric and a redesigned gusset, providing an even better fit. The moisture-wicking soft fabric is also a must for staying comfortable during intense training sessions. Customize with your team name, colors, and added embellishments for a cohesive look that makes your team stand out from the competition. Or you can opt for fewer embellishments to make these shorts perfect for competition, as their length and design were specifically made with the USAG guidelines for black shorts in mind.
Constructed to Move with You
Fragile Fabrics Need Extra Special Care:
- Repeated wear and washing may cause the fabrics to fade or lose it’s sheen.
- Avoid direct contact with Velcro and any other rough surfaces to keep your garment from pilling.
- Alcohol in aerosol products, such as hairspray, affect these fabrics. Please cover the garment before applying aerosol products. Perfumes and body lotions can also impact fragile fabrics.
- Deodorants and perspiration may cause fabric colors to bleed, fade, or lose their sheen, especially when two colors meet under the arms. We recommend the use of pure crystal deodorant, which does not contain Aluminum Chlorohydrate.
- Mesh could potentially be damaged due to the rigors of certain routines, where person-to- person contact can add stress to the fabric. Color transference or color bleed occurs when a white or light color fabric is combined with a bright or dark color fabric. This is a common industry problem and can become obvious under certain conditions, especially when a light colored garment is worn under a dark colored warm-up or short and/or when damp garments are left in gym bags. Fabric softeners negatively affect the adhesives used in our garments, causing the foil/sheen on our fabrics to discolor and the embellishments to fall off.
- For more detailed precautions regarding our fabrics and embellishments, please see the Terms and Conditions of your Sales Agreement.
Important Washing and Drying Instructions for All Fabrics:
- Garment(s) must be washed separately. Turn garments inside out. Using a Woolite-type or mild, hand soap liquid detergent. Gently hand wash in a large volume of cold water. Rinse immediately.
PLEASE DO NOT use fabric softeners. Fabric softeners negatively affect the adhesives used in our garments, causing the foil/sheen on our fabrics to discolor, and/or the embellishments to fall off.
- PLEASE DO NOT allow the garment to soak. Pat dry with a clean towel and use a thick plastic hanger to HANG DRY the garment. Machine drying with heat and tumbling will cause embellishments to fall off.
- PLEASE DO NOT dry clean. Dry cleaning involves harsh chemicals that can damage the fabric and embellishments used in our garments.
- PLEASE DO NOT iron. The heat from an iron can melt and/or discolor the delicate fabrics in our garments. Excessive heat can also weaken the adhesives used to attach the embellishments to the garment and cause them to fall off.
- Plum will not guarantee a refund for any garment that is not cared for as directed.